Nutty Scientists® science camps are an innovative form of “edutainment” (entertainment + education). Combining fun with learning, each camp contains an educational theme that keeps children engaged from day to day. One new theme is learned each day, and all activities are related to this theme, therefore children stay focused on one subject matter, solidifying the concept.
Science Camp Objectives
- Over the course of the camp experience, and with the help of our intrepid Nutty Professors, participants are transformed into little scientists.
- Through direct contact with a variety of spectacular workshops – either the “Scienceful Art Workshops” or “Cool Inventions Projects” series – children don’t just enjoy themselves; they gain scientific knowledge along the way.
- Through fun games and original activities, children will learn about the wonders of space, discover the mysteries of medical science, build amazing structures and much more!
What can you expect?
- Proven results – over 9 million children across the globe have benefited from Nutty Scientists camps.
- Seamless event execution with acute attention to children’s safety and well-being.
- Combining fun with learning: Each workshop contains educational components that leave children excited and interested.
- The Scientist in Me
- Earth Science & Beyond
- Famous Scientists
- It’s Show-entific Time
- Nutty Investigators
- And many more!
- Registration required (minimum attendance needed)
- For children 3 to 16 years old
- Science camp durations vary by topic – from one week to one month