Nutty Scientists® curriculum is aligned to the NSW Science K-6 (incorporating Science and Technology) Syllabus to enhance the cohesiveness of our Sydney students’ science education. We understand the importance of having fluidity between what is learned in the classroom on a daily basis and what children experience through our engaging programs.
The workshops are organized based on student’s age starting from “Little Scientists” to “Scientific Experts.”
In-Class Workshop Objectives
- Boost interest in science, environment, nutrition, astronomy and health prevention.
- Strengthen students’ knowledge about the environment around them.
- To show them how learning can be useful and fun.
- Increase participation, communication, and integration within the classroom.
- To improve the academic performance of the participating students.
What can you expect?
- An environment where students are encouraged to participate, boosting their self-esteem.
- Teaching methodology developed by scientists and supervised by teachers.
- We encourage experimentation and participating in a very fun, engaging, and exciting setting.
- An approach that gives the child a practical and authentic experience, which has been proven to enhance their learning and retention of important information.
- Observing Like a Scientist
- Mrs. Moon & Mr. Sun
- Crazy States of Matter
- Energy All Around
- Acids & Bases
- Take Care for the Earth
- Producing Volts
- Rockets, Planes & Forces
- And many more!
The program is divided into cycles so that each level of education has a working curriculum appropriate to the age and knowledge of the student.