Nutty Scientists® Australia School Holiday Workshops are an innovative form of “edutainment” (entertainment + education). Combining fun with learning, each science workshop contains an educational theme that keeps children engaged. One new theme is learned each day, and all activities are related to this theme, therefore children stay focused on one subject matter, solidifying the concept.
SUMMER HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
If you have questions about your booking, please call 0401 169 649 or send an email to email@example.com
KELLYVILLE (Activity Room 2, Wrights Road Community Centre)
Newton’s laws of motion created Industrial and Space revolution. In these workshops we will exemplify the concept of Forces and Motion for our budding scientists to make them understand how they help run the beautiful machines around us.
Every cool invention starts with a creative idea. In this workshop, we go down the memory lane and recreate inventions in the field of sound, electricity and physics.
ROUSE HILL (Patrick White Room, Vinegar Hill Memorial Community Centre)
Children will go on a journey of knowledge taking them from Earth, sun, moon to various planets of the Solar system
- Over the course of the holiday workshop experience, and with the help of our intrepid Nutty Professors, participants are transformed into little scientists.
- Through direct contact with a variety of spectacular workshops – either the “Scienceful Art Workshops” or “Cool Inventions Projects” series – children don’t just enjoy themselves; they gain scientific knowledge along the way.
- Through fun games and original activities, children will learn about the wonders of space, discover the mysteries of medical science, build amazing structures and much more!
What can you expect?
- Proven results – over 9 million children across the globe have benefited from Nutty Scientists workshops.
- Seamless event execution with acute attention to children’s safety and well-being.
- Combining fun with learning: Each workshop contains educational components that leave children excited and interested.
- The Scientist in Me
- Electric circuit
- It’s Show-entific Time
- And many more!
- Registration required (minimum attendance needed)
- For children 5 to 12 years old