Nutty Scientists® Sydney Holiday Workshops are an innovative form of “edutainment” (entertainment + education). Combining fun with learning, each workshop contains an educational theme that keeps children engaged from day to day. One new theme is learned each day, and all activities are related to this theme, therefore children stay focused on one subject matter, solidifying the concept.
TO BOOK A SPOT FOR KELLYVILLE WORKSHOP/S, PLEASE VISIT THESE LINKS –
TO BOOK FOR WEST PENNANT HILLS WORKSHOP/S, PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK – https://nuttyscientists.com/sydney/blog/events/october-3-2019-school-holiday-workshops-west-pennant-hills-3/
- Over the course of the holiday workshop experience, and with the help of our intrepid Nutty Professors, participants are transformed into little scientists.
- Through direct contact with a variety of spectacular workshops – either the “Scienceful Art Workshops” or “Cool Inventions Projects” series – children don’t just enjoy themselves; they gain scientific knowledge along the way.
- Through fun games and original activities, children will learn about the wonders of space, discover the mysteries of medical science, build amazing structures and much more!
What can you expect?
- Proven results – over 9 million children across the globe have benefited from Nutty Scientists workshops.
- Seamless event execution with acute attention to children’s safety and well-being.
- Combining fun with learning: Each workshop contains educational components that leave children excited and interested.
- The Scientist in Me
- Electric circuit
- It’s Show-entific Time
- And many more!
- Registration required (minimum attendance needed)
- For children 4 to 11 years old