A community that has always been passionate about providing children with a positive education experience, Acadiana understands the importance of making learning fun – especially when it comes to teaching science.
The innovative Nutty Scientists® teaching techniques and curriculum is an effective way to get kids excited about science. Fostering the minds of today’s youth through hands-on activities and interactive activities, Nutty Scientists of Acadiana is a great benefit to the families and children of the greater Louisiana community.
We’ve been a world leader in interactive children’s programs since 1996.
Nutty Scientists® is the leading provider of interactive programs for children of all ages related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) learning. Since 1996 we have developed appropriate activities for children that promote their interest in science and its impact on the world today.
We also offer hands-on activities showcasing environmental and health issues in a different, entertaining and leisurely way. In fact, we’ve partnered with some of the largest corporations in the world to spread messages of conservation to children everywhere.
Over 9 million children have participated in one of our programs all over the world.
At A Glance:
- We are the global leader in Science Enrichment Programs with offices in more than 40 countries!
- We work with children between the ages of 5 and 11. 12+ we offer prevention programs to organizations.
- We teach science using entertainment and other innovative methodologies for children to retain valuable, educational information.
- We encourage participation by children.
- We promote good health and environmental awareness.
- We encourage experimentation as a learning tool.
- We leverage the scientific process as a way to learn and discover.
- We foster a love of science while developing children’s creativity, problem solving skills and self-esteem.